Monday, May 17, 2010

I am a sponge.

The phone rings; CONSTANTLY. I find myself cringing, yet politely answering, and then try to meet each request that's made of me. Even though I'm better at delegating, the weight I feel can not be passed on. I feel like a sponge, trying to absorb everything that comes my way and offer everything of myself that I can, like I'm supposed to, but I admit, I don't always like it. This sponge is in need of a good wringing out and some airing out/drying time. I think my upcoming trip to WA to see my sister is very timely and will be just what I need. I'm not asking for sympathy here, just a place to write down my feelings and thoughts. That's therapy in itself.

3 comments:

  1. I feel for ya. It is a big job. You are a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that spongy feeling. After I was released, my call volume dropped off about 99.9%. Love you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad i didn't call you today. :) ha ha just kidding.

    ReplyDelete