Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tarzan

So, I went to the Tuacan in St. George with my friend Michelle, and we saw Tarzan. I LOVE the productions at that theatre. The setting itself is awe inspiring. It's amazing what they accomplish on stage and above our heads. In this case, flying monkeys, AND Tarzan himself!

The actors were all incredible, with amazing singing voices and great acting. It was not cheesy at all, just really wonderful.

Then there's Tarzan, in a class all by himself. Every muscle on his body was rippling. His legs were massive in muslces. I could not keep my eyes off of them. His biceps also captured my eye, and the way he was able to pick up Jane with such ease. I was really appreciative of the human body. I have never seen so many muscles prominent on one person at one time. Our bodies are amazing things and are made to be able to DO so many things.

OK, so yes I was drooling. Why is it OK for men to appreciate women but if a woman expresses appreciation about men, it's considered "sick"! Then I read the bio of Mr. Tarzan and he's a young kid with a baby boy of his own. And I'm drooling over him? He's young enough to be my son. SICK!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sick! Appreciating the human body.... yeah I like that line! LOL

    My brother was a professional body builder and I was always amazed at how disciplined his body became.

    ReplyDelete