Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grocery Shopping

I LOVE a full pantry and refrigerator. Once a month, we get to do a larger grocery shopping spree than the rest of the month. I love making out a menu, making out a grocery list for several stores, including Sam's Club (love to shop there); I love the shopping itself; husband coming with me; we grab a bit to eat and make a day of it. I even love the preparation that needs to happen before shopping; cleaning out the fridge, pantry, washing everything out, reorganizing. Then to come home with the groceries and restock our kitchen, just leaves us all feeling rather rich. It'll be tight to get the rest of the bills paid, but seeing full cupboards is a very satisfying feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I should have done THAT today instead of wasting my time on other things. :)

    Good for you though!

    ReplyDelete